Monday, October 5, 2009

The 3/50 Project (i.e., Proof That I Am Capable of Talking About Something Other Than Myself or My Children)

Have you heard about the 3/50 Project?

No? Well I think it sounds cool. Here's what I know about it:



I found out about this in an email from Grasshopper 510.
So if you're in Chicago, think about fulfilling your 3/50 commitment by shopping there.

Or if you're not in Chicago, then ignore the slam of online shopping contained in the above flyer, and click below, because as much as I say I'm a believer in supporting local businesses, I also gotta admit that I LOVE online shopping and usually prefer it to spending my Saturday meandering between stores...as if that's really an option for me these days anyway. Wait! This post wasn't supposed to be about me.

No comments: