Friday, September 2, 2011

Stuff I Find Funny

1)  I had a conversation with one of my former bosses who called to congratulate us on Waylon's arrival and see how I was doing.  In the course of this conversation he described the girls as --wait for it--"self sufficient."  Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Okay, I've picked myself back up off the floor now.  For the record, if I am still cutting your food or wiping your butt, you are not self sufficient.

2) You know how little kids sometimes see other adults from a distance or in pictures and mistake them for their parents?  Yeah, well this came in the mail and June pointed and said, "That Mommy!"
Mommy?
YES!  I look exactly like this woman! 

3) This summer, Georgia developed a fear of thunderstorms.  Scratch that - all rain and some light breezes.  Let's just say that after reading Underpants Thunderpants I had to explain that no, the underpants did not really fly off to all those places, nor would hers.  So maybe I'm just slap happy from lack of sleep, but this article had me in stitches:  Never Teach Your Kids About Lightning.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I think you kinda do look like that Athleta model! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! "If I'm wiping your butt..." HAHAHAH! Yes, it's sleep deprivation. Tom T.

Ann Price said...

Mother of three and you STILL have time to model? I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot to say - you totally look like that hot sports model. Tom T.