Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Did I show you this already?

I can't remember if I did.

One sign of progress in our household is that Georgia no longer needs to carry a photograph of us to feel comfortable while she is at school.  Last year she did that daily.  She also clutched it tightly whenever left with a babysitter.  And what was the specific photograph that she selected to tote around you ask?  Why, this one from a photobooth at Jessica and Bobby's wedding in Austin, of course.

annie ray


Cracks me up.  Her teachers must think we're a little nuts.  

4 comments:

TomT said...

I am going to print out this photo and carry it with me to work everyday. Ok, not really.

Danni said...

That is so awesome. I love this kid.

Emily said...

I love that picture. I think it's totally in character. I am glad, however, that Georgia has moved on from the clutching days!

jessica said...

Yay Georgia! So happy to hear about how much she loves school now!