Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year and all that jazz

Hi! Did you miss me?  I did not miss blogging for a few weeks but am back at the keyboard now feeling all refreshed and ready to rock.

Let's see...what can I tell you?  
I've decided my New Year's resolutions do not start until the 14th of January.  (Not because I already broke them, just because.) 
Christmas was great but I've decided for my own sanity to go ahead and admit that I really do not like the month of December overall.  I have my reasons.  Ahhhh...deep cleansing breath...honesty feels so good.
I was glad to close the book on 2012, but there are several highlights and things missed that I still want to record here for all posterity.  So, expect a lack of chronological order coming your way.

First up, Florida in May.  If I can get the damn Internet to upload my billion pictures, then I will share them.  Maybe it would go faster if I narrowed it down from a billion?  Oh well, that's not going to happen. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You blogged! Happy days again.

"14th of January" <== seems very random and a bit lax.

Looking forward to Florida pix. YEAH!

- Tom T.