Tuesday, March 3, 2015

2014 Puppet Show Video

So, given that I failed to blog most of 2014 (and may still throw 2014 events up here in perpetuity if I feel like it, thank you very much), I thought I'd start by throwing up a 5 minute video that perhaps only a mother could love.  This thing cracks me up.  It kind of captures the kids in 2014 pretty well I think.  This is them at their finest version of 6, 4, and 2: silly, happy, creative, and (mostly) cooperating with each other.  Like most siblings they argue, they annoy each other, they make up, and sometimes, they play together blissfully well (and a choir of angels hovers over our living room).

I love these goofballs.  (Password is notrickypeopleallowed)

   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Tom T: I watched a few mintues at work with no sound - AND CRACKED UP!!! Can't wait to see this at home with sound. LOL!!