Seriously, these vintage clothes are sweet, but I can't believe that the onesie is actually a relatively recent innovation. Did y'all used to....what's that word again? iron? Iron baby clothes?!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Who Wore It Best?
We have no pictures of me circa 1976 wearing this dress, so I think June wins, don't you?


Seriously, these vintage clothes are sweet, but I can't believe that the onesie is actually a relatively recent innovation. Did y'all used to....what's that word again? iron? Iron baby clothes?!
Seriously, these vintage clothes are sweet, but I can't believe that the onesie is actually a relatively recent innovation. Did y'all used to....what's that word again? iron? Iron baby clothes?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is this another optical illusion photo where June appears to be in a meadow of clover, but really the construction on Logan Blvd is right behind her?
Either way, gorgeous!
LOVE these shots! Amazing color and such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment