Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Video and Unrelated One-Liner

According to Georgia, what they are advertising on TV is, "PBS Kids dot CORN".

Below is a video for the grandparents and anyone else with 4:34 to kill watching a toddler dance montage. I would have attempted shortening this, except there are some gems in here, like, "I have a lot of cool dances," and Georgia's announcement that she's doing, "another penguin ballet."



By the way, I'm on fire, if you haven't noticed. Normally, even if I create a bunch of blog posts at once, I spread them out so that they don't all publish on the same day. Not today. I just felt like chucking them all up here, so scroll down for more.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love, love, LOVE the air guitar! Georgia has some mad dancin' skills.

Crystal said...

I love the dramatic eyes to accompany the wicked dance moves!