Sunday, January 15, 2012

One day I'll stop appearing in these photos (I hope)

Yep, we're going backwards in time because I still haven't posted Christmas stuff, and since this blog is also our family photo album I don't want to skip over Christmas 2011.  It was Waylon's first, after all.

Early December brought a trip to the mall with Gran and the kids to see Santa. Warmish weather, a short line, and a brave Georgia - I couldn't ask for anything more! June was scared this year, and Waylon was oblivious but happy to sport the free antlers. Wrangling our three monkeys anywhere these days is still a dicey proposition to me, so I couldn't have been more thrilled with how this outing went.

IMG_1058

Georgia's list = Dance With Me Doll, a wallet, a pink beluga whale, and buttons. (Yes, buttons. I guess she's getting super materialistic, no longer asking for sunsets and such.)
IMG_1029
IMG_1031

IMG_1030


She picked out the "vintage" (hand me down from mom) dress and red cowboy boots to wear.
IMG_1032

IMG_1033

The photo they make you buy in order to be allowed to snap your own:
santa2011

IMG_1041

IMG_1051

2 comments:

Danni said...

Awww I love it. Who wouldn't want a whale?

Anonymous said...

I have tons of buttons. :-) Great pix - I love the mom and kids with Santa (even though this was extorted). Tom T.