Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can't believe it took us 8 years to do this

Thank you, whoever bought us this fabulous pasta maker from our wedding registry; I told you we'd use it!

DSC_0413

DSC_0414
(BTW, do your kids like snitching raw flour and oatmeal the way ours do? Are they horses?)

DSC_0427

DSC_0423

DSC_0431
At this point I assume it doesn't require explanation, but I feel obligated to report that Georgia said she felt hot and ditched her shirt.  Never mind that it's February; she tries that most days. 

DSC_0432

DSC_0434

DSC_0438

Twirling
Junie spontaneously fork twirling! (Sorry, I'm no food photographer and the finished product doesn't look so appetizing here, but it was delicious.)


So fun.  Let's do this again before another 8 years pass.

P.S. If you're local and want to borrow this thing let me know, because I don't think we'll exactly be doing this once a week.  Although I'm sure Joe now thinks we will.  

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I want to borrow it!!!

Ann Price said...

I'm VERY impressed! And your little helpers look like they enjoyed the finished product--extra bonus! We made pasta once in a cooking class holiday party and it seemed doable. But of course, I've never tried it at home. Kudos to you guys!!