Friday, September 20, 2013

More Quiet Time

I've got all these posts rolling around in my head that I need to get on the computer.  Instead, I think I'll just keep taking pictures of June falling asleep during her quiet time for fun. 

She's been such a champ at this, putting on costumes and dance shows by herself in her room, doing puzzles, diapering babies, making paper crowns, and playing dollhouse or Legos.  I've been trying to keep the girls separated during quiet time to give them some down time and independent play skills.  Soon, I'm sure June will realize it's objectively unfair that Georgia's got free reign of the house and yard while she's limited to their bedroom, but for now I think this is best since June still has a propensity to conk out for a short snooze if given the opportunity.

Quiet time
Quiet time
Quiet time

 Making crowns

Quiet time
Quiet time
Quiet time

Another day, another crown.

Quiet time Quiet time

WAKE UP, SISTER!
Quiet time Quiet time  

 ...and then she gets to go to bed for the night at 7:45 and wake up 11-12 hours later.  Raise your hand if you want to trade lives with June!  

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is your mini me! So adorable :)

jessica said...

So sweet.

TomT said...

Oh little Junebug, so darling! I hope you stay this way forever....